My last post was a list of summer staple items, so now I want to highlight some of my fall staples!
1. A black and white striped skirt. I love the more pin-stripe pattern, because it can be used as a neutral. My favorite in my wardrobe is an Ann Taylor stretchy knee-length skirt (work appropriate) that I found at a resale shop for $8.
2. A solid color blazer. Preferably white or black, which, if you find one in a classic suit material, you'll have no problem wearing any color through fall! This white one is also Ann Taylor, found at the Goodwill for $6!
3. Nude pumps. Of course my Choos can be worn spring-summer-fall, but you can never go wrong with nude pumps. Classy for work and go with ANY color, and can also take you into evening as well! I found these Jimmys at the Phoenix resale shop for $90.
4. A neutral pair of sunglasses. (Are you catching the trend for fall yet?!)
5. A couple of flowy tops that can be worn with leggings or tucked into a pencil skirt. This polka dot one is from Macys clearance.
6. And finally, the neutral of all neutrals: leopard! I love leopard anything. This clutch is a boutique find, from Vintage Grace in Dormont, but I've seen other bloggers sport similar items! I love leopard in everything from loafers to jackets! This particular clutch can be paired nicely with the striped skirt above.
This fall is all about neutrals, burgundy, and leopard. And the thrift stores are sprinkled with these things! Happy thrifting!